Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse
From Child Abuse Wiki
Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse: Recognizing and Recovering from the Hidden Trauma was written about satanic cult ritual abuse. It describes what it is, what its signs are, how survivors can recover from it, and work being done to fight this problem. The book discusses mind control, torture and ritual abuse.
Ryder was a Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor and Licensed Social Worker who had worked with ritual abuse victims for many years. He stated that he had been an abuse victim in childhood and wanted to bring the reality of this abuse before the public.
The book was reviewed in the Journal of Traumatic Stress. The reviewer wrote "the book is worth owning."
- ^ a b Ryder, CCDC, LSW, D. Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse: Recognizing and Recovering from the Hidden Trauma Compcare Pubs. Minneapolis 1992 p. 265 ISBN 0-89638-258-3
- ^ Excerpts from: Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse - Recognizing and Recovering From the Hidden Trauma
- ^ Riley, E.A. (1992) Breaking the circle of satanic ritual abuse: Recognizing and recovering from the hidden trauma Journal of Traumatic Stress 6(3) "Those of us who work with satanic ritual abuse (SRA) are grateful for any treatment oriented materials on the subject. There is so little available and a majority of those most experienced fail to speak frankly and openly for a variety of reasons. In this instance, since the author (not his real name) is both a survivor and a mental health professional, the expectations of insightful revelations are perhaps greater than they should be. He interviews a number of clinicians and quotes them liberally as to their own experience with SRA survivors. As a result, embedded throughout, are little gems of clinical technique and activity....In summary, the book is worth owning..." http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/112447634/abstract
- Cult and Ritual Abuse
- Extreme Abuse Surveys
- Hell Minus One
- Ritual Abuse
- Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-First Century
- Ritual Abuse Torture
- Satanic Ritual Abuse Evidence and Journal Articles
- Treating Survivors of Satanist Abuse
- Satanic Ritual Abuse: the Evidence Surfaces by Daniel Ryder, CCDC, LSW "my research shows it does exist. And indications are we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg of a social phenomenon that, when totally exposed, will rock the core of societal beliefs."